We have so much more to talk about - setting up training systems and learning how to execute them bur for now I just want to bask in the warm glow of the Ravens win over Denver while drinking a cup of tea and relaxing.
Your mission - should you choose to accept it - think about some great training experiences you have had - either being trained or doing the training. Write them down and take some notes that can help you in the future...ask yourself these questions:
- Why was it a great training experience?
- What did you or the trainer do differently that helped you to learn or teach?
- How did it make you feel?
- What can you do to capture that feeling again when you are doing the training?
- Will your favorite football team be going to the Super Bowl this year....LOL...sorry...I have just grown into such a Ravens fan I couldn't resist - on the next round!
The weekend is a great time to relax and renew!
Training is not a one - time event - it is an ongoing journey...Learn it...Live it...Pass it on!