- How will you train?
- What tasks must you train?
- Who will do the training?
- Who needs to be trained and on what tasks?
- What I mean by this is if you think about your employees- who needs to learn what?
- Some things like safety and security - or food safety in a restaurant must be learned by everyone
- Some tasks are specific to a job and don't have to be taught to all employees
That is a pretty good list of things to think about as we start to build the outline for successful training.
Tomorrow is another good day to relax and enjoy the day. Be safe - don't drink and drive - stay off the roads even if you don't drink - you can be safe, but you have to look out for the stupid people who get behind the wheel when they shouldn't.
Happy New Year!!
Training is not a one - time event - it is an ongoing journey...Learn it...Live it...Pass it on!