Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Today is a day to take a break...hopefully you don't have to work today. If you do - I hope that you are able to take part of your day to spend time with your family.  Enjoy the day - take the time to reflect on what the meaning of the day is. I am a Christian - but I find many times that holidays like Christmas and Easter pass without me giving very much thought to the reason for the day.

When it is the holiday season - don't be afraid to say Merry Christmas! If you know someone who celebrates Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa - wish them a Happy Hanukkah or Happy Kwanzaa!  Tolerance and diversity isn't about pushing Christmas out - it is about letting all of us celebrate what we choose to celebrate!

I know we are past Hanukkah, but I am still going to wish everyone:

Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukkah
Happy Kwanzaa
Happy New Year!

Be safe and be happy - whatever you choose to believe and celebrate!

And...take a break...Training will wait till tomorrow!!


Training is not a one - time event - it is an ongoing journey...Learn it...Live it...Pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment